In application of Article 13.1 of the EU Council Directive 2006/112/CE on the common system of the value added tax, all orders for goods and services provided by the WCO are invoiced exclusive of VAT since the WCO is regarded as non-taxable person in respect to the activities or transactions in which it engages as public authority within its scope of activity defined in the Convention of 15 December 1950 establishing a Customs Co-operation Council, even where it collects dues, fees, contributions or payments in connection with those activities or transactions.
“By the end of this lesson you should be able to:
– Explain the history behind SAFE and its evolution from 2002 to the present day
– State its fundamental objective and associated principles
– Name the four core elements of SAFE
– Name the three pillars and provide a basic rationale for each one
– List at least five key benefits of SAFE for all stakeholders in international trade
– Describe the constituent parts of the SAFE Package.
A quiz is also included to test your knowledge.”
Duration: 18 min
Screen resolution: 1020 x 768 (or above)
Internet connection: 4Mb (megabits) or above
Windows XP or higher
Microsoft Internet Explorer;9 or higherFirefox 3 or higherSafari 4 or higherLatest version of Google ChromeAdobe Flash PlayerAdobe Flash 9 or higher
There are no reviews yet.