The WCO SAFE Framework of Standards – Pillar 1 (Customs-to-Customs)
“By the end of this lesson you should be able to:
– Explain how Customs administrations can work cooperatively using international standards to maximize the security and facilitation of the international trade supply chain
– List the legal, procedural, technological and administrative principles underlying the C2C concept
– State the pivotal role of advanced electronic information to enable more effective risk assessment
– Identify the kinds of modern technology that Customs will be required to use to perform NII
– List the eleven standards within Pillar One and be able to explain the key features of each.
A quiz is also included to test your knowledge.”