In application of Article 13.1 of the EU Council Directive 2006/112/CE on the common system of the value added tax, all orders for goods and services provided by the WCO are invoiced exclusive of VAT since the WCO is regarded as non-taxable person in respect to the activities or transactions in which it engages as public authority within its scope of activity defined in the Convention of 15 December 1950 establishing a Customs Co-operation Council, even where it collects dues, fees, contributions or payments in connection with those activities or transactions.
“Part 2: A complete toolbox
The WCO Data Model e-learning course consists of four parts. This is the second part. It is aimed at explaining why it is a complete toolbox, as well as at describing the following:
– Introduction to Custom Procedures and Business Process Models;
– The Data Sets: the WCO model as a library;
– How to build information models?;
– Core Components and Dictionary Names;
– GOVCBR: Standard message structure for cross-border reporting;
– Using the WCO Data Model in XML.
A quiz is also included to test your knowledge.”
Duration: 45 min
Screen resolution: 1020 x 768 (or above)
Internet connection: 4Mb (megabits) or above
Windows XP or higher
Microsoft Internet Explorer;9 or higherFirefox 3 or higherSafari 4 or higherLatest version of Google ChromeAdobe Flash PlayerAdobe Flash 9 or higher